2019 Elementary Student Leadership Conferences
The purpose of this conference is to provide students with an opportunity to develop skills needed to be effective leaders. Students will participate in hands-on activities designed to foster leadership skills in productive thinking, decision making, communication, and creative problem solving. (**Lunch will not be provided. All attending these events must bring their own lunch.**)
- Date: January 3-SHU, January 8-NVCC, January 10-ACC, January 11-TRCC
- Time: 8:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Site: Sacred Heart University in Fairfield; Naugatuck Valley Community College in Waterbury; Asnuntuck Community College in Enfield; Three Rivers Community College in Norwich
- Registration Deadline: December 10, 2018
- Cost: $90.00 for a team of 6 students from CAS Member Schools; and $175.00 for a team of 6 students from Non-Member Schools