2020 Elementary Student Leadership Conferences
The purpose of this conference is to provide students with an opportunity to develop skills needed to be effective leaders. Students will participate in hands-on activities designed to foster leadership skills in collaborative thinking, mindfulness, STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics), decision making, communication, and creative problem solving. (**Lunch will not be provided. All attending these events must bring their own lunch. INCLUDING BEVERAGE**) Please click the following link to view event brochure...
- Date: January 6-SHU (Snow Date- Jan.7)***FULL, January 8-NVCC (Snow Date- Jan.9)***FULL, January 10-***FULL ,(Snow Date Jan.13) January 14-TRCC (Snow Date Jan. 15)
- Time: 8:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Site: Sacred Heart University ***(FULL), Fairfield; Naugatuck Valley Community College (***FULL), Waterbury; Asnuntuck Community College***(FULL) , Enfield ; Three Rivers Community College, Norwich
- Registration Deadline: November 20, 2019
- Cost: $15 per student for CAS Member Schools; and $30 per student for Non-Member Schools
- Registration Instructions/Information:
***ALL PARENTS ATTENDING MUST REGISTER using the link below ...
To View/Download Program Brochure please use the following link...