Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs)/ Toxic Stress/Trauma and Cultural Competence and Educational Equity - May 12, 2020
In this workshop, the critically important information about this life- and practice-changing body of research, including ACEs and the ACEs Scale, will be introduced and the solution strategies will be presented.This highly interactive workshop explores how we can impact our classrooms and schools to become truly equitable places to learn and socialize led by culturally competent educators.Lunch includedPurchase Order/Payment, payable to CAS, is due in advance of workshop. School/District checks ONLY. Refunds not available for non-attendance or cancellations made one week in advance.
- Date: May 12, 2020
- Time: 8:30 am - 3:30 pm (registration begins at 8:00 am)
- Site: Connecticut Association of Schools, 30 Realty Drive, Cheshire, CT 06410 - Lower Level
- Registration Deadline: May 7, 2020 or When Registration is Full
- Cost: $75 per person from member school OR $100 per person from non-member school - Purchase Order/Payment is due in advance.
- Registration Instructions/Information:
1. Under "Affiliation": Select School/District accordingly. (Select District ONLY if participant works in central office.)2. Enter School/District address, phone numbers, and email address, NOT your home information.