2019 CANHS Students and Advisers Conference
Leadership, character, academic excellence and service are the hallmarks of National Honor Society. This conference will challenge NHS students to look inward as part of transitioning to higher levels of leadership and creating lasting, meaningful change. Breakouts for both middle and high school students will walk students through a process of defining their core leadership values and creating a plan for authentic leadership roles.
for a Save the Date flyer.
- Date: May 30, 2019
- Time: 8:00 A.M to 1:30 P.M.
- Site: Sheraton Hartford South Hotel, 100 Capital Boulevard, Rocky Hill, CT,
- Registration Deadline: May 20, 2019
- Cost: $25 each for student and advisors
- Registration Instructions/Information:
Payment due no later than May 21, 2019. Please make payment payable to CAS(CT Association of Schools). Check ONLY-NO REFUNDS after May 27.Please Note: Lunch is included (please let us know if you have any special dietary restrictions).