Student Council- Adventures in Leadership Conference
This program concentrates on group skill development that involves physical and emotional risk and the opportunity to succeed within a supportive group atmosphere.
Students and advisors will participate in an adventurous low ropes or raft building challenge that will improve leadership, communication, and collaboration skills. Bring up to 5 students plus advisor for a total of 6 per team. Download important registration forms below.
Code of conduct form: https://casci.ac/4457
Student Medical Form: https://casci.ac/4458
Outdoor Adventure Waiver https://casci.ac/4459
- Date: Friday, May 31 2019
- Time: 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Site: Winding Trails, 50 Winding Trails, Farmington, CT 06032
- Registration Deadline: May 24, 2019
- Cost: $25 each for student and advisors
- Registration Instructions/Information:
Payment due no later than May 27, 2019. Please make payment payable to CAS(CT Association of Schools). Check ONLY-NO REFUNDS after May 24.Please Note: Lunch is included (please let us know if you have any special dietary restrictions).