2020-PRESENTER Registration (ELC) Elementary Student Leadership Conference
We are seeking presenters who can provide talented 4th – 6th graders with interactive leadership lessons. The goal is to enhance and improve student leadership skills in six areas: Problem Solving, Social Media Awareness, Mindfulness, Collaborative Thinking, Decision Making, STEM, and Communication. Each session runs one hour and is repeated three times. You need not “re-invent the wheel” – rather – how about one of your favorite lessons and/or something that you can’t squeeze into an already over- crowded curriculum? We encourage lesson design that might improve the overall school climate, too!
To View/Download Program Brochure please use the following link... http://www.casciac.org/pdfs/Brochure-ElementaryLeadershipConferenceJanuary2020FINAL.pdf
- Date: January 6, January 8, January 10, January 14
- Time: 8:00 A.M to 2:00 P.M.
- Site: January 6, Sacred Heart University, Fairfield, January 8, Naugatuck Valley CC, Waterbury, January 10, Asnuntuck CC, Enfield, January 14, Three Rivers CC, Norwich
- Registration Deadline: November 20, 2019
- Cost: No Charge
- Registration Instructions/Information:
To View/Download Program Brochure please use the following link...
|Note: Items with * are required.|
|Registrant Name*: ||First*: |
|Re-Enter E-Mail*: |
|Mailing Address*: |
|City, State and Zip*: ||
|Topic of Presentation*|
|Title of Presentation*|
|Will you be bringing students to present with you? *|
|If you are bringing student presenters, please provide their names|
|Cell Phone Number (In the event we need to reach you on the day of the event)*|