Providing High Quality Feedback to Your Teachers
Presenter: Scott Nierendorf, Teaching & Learning Director, EASTCONNParticipants will explore collection strategies and how to craft effective feedback to promote teacher growth in this full-day workshop. This workshop is an extension of the basic teacher evaluation training received by CT administrators and is designed to add to administrators’ skills in helping their teachers to develop effective instructional practices.Enrollment is limited to 25 participants.Intended Audience: K-12 AdministratorsCheck-in 8:00-8:30 am, Workshop 8:30-3:00 pm. Lunch will be provided.
Please remit purchase order or payment, payable to CAS, as follows:
Connecticut Association of Schools
Attn: Noreen Liberopoulos
30 Realty Drive
Cheshire, CT 06410. This event is sponsored by Pullman & Comley, LLC and Jostens Renaissance Education.
- Date: October 30, 2019
- Time: 8:00 am - 3:00 PM
- Site: Connecticut Association of Schools, 30 Realty Drive, Cheshire, CT 06410 - Lower Level
- Registration Deadline: October 25, 2019
- Cost: $25.00 - Purchase Order or Payment due in advance, payable to CAS
- Registration Instructions/Information:
1. Under "Affiliation": Select School/District accordingly. (Select District ONLY if participant works in central office.)2. Enter School/District address, phone numbers, and email address, NOT your home information.