The success of KiDSMARATHON is built upon the simple concept of getting kids active and inspired at a young age. The beauty of the program, notes CAS Director of Student Activities Dave Maloney, is that “it can be implemented in virtually any setting: rural, suburban or urban. Furthermore, it supports the ongoing physical and health education curricular efforts seamlessly.” ***PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FINAL MILE CELEBRATIONS IN GLASTONBURY, STORRS, AND TRUMBULL ARE ONLY OPEN TO SCHOOLS IN THOSE DISTRICTS. (Schools are welcome to call CASCIAC if interested in hosting a final mile celebration).
- Date: Cheshire May 12, East Lyme May TBA, Glastonbury May 21, Trumbull May 20, Waterbury May 31, Storrs June TBA, Torrington June 3, New Fairfield June TBA
- Time: Cheshire 10 AM, East Lyme 5:30 PM, Glastonbury 6:00 PM, Trumbull 10 AM, Waterbury 6 PM, Storrs 9 AM, Torrington 9:30 AM, New Fairfield 2 PM
- Site: Cheshire High School, East Lyme High School, Glastonbury High School, Trumbull High School, Main Street, Waterbury, E.O. Smith High School (Storrs), Torrington High School, New Fairfield High School
- Registration Deadline: April 27, 2018 ***FIRST COME FIRST SERVED TO ENSURE MEDAL & T-SHIRT
- Cost: $7 per student without T-Shirt or $12 per student with T-Shirt / ONE CHECK PER SCHOOL PAYABLE TO: CONNECTICUT ASSOCIATION OF SCHOOLS..PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS: Collect registration fees from all participants. Remit purchase order or one school/district check, payable to CAS, by May 1, 2018. Please include a copy of your registration confirmation with check.
Copy and paste the following link to print the Entry and Release Form: http://casci.ac/1901 Please scan and send it back via email to email@example.com or fax to 203-250-1345.