The success of KiDSMARATHON is built upon the simple concept of getting kids active and inspired at a young age. The beauty of the program, notes former CAS Director of Student Activities Dave Maloney, is that “it can be implemented in virtually any setting: rural, suburban or urban. Furthermore, it supports the ongoing physical and health education curricular efforts seamlessly.” ***PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FINAL MILE CELEBRATIONS IN STORRS, AND TRUMBULL ARE ONLY OPEN TO SCHOOLS IN THOSE DISTRICTS. (Schools are welcome to call CAS-CIAC if interested in hosting a final mile celebration).
- Date: Please Note: *** Accepting registrations for Cheshire Site ONLY and Individual Schools hosting their own KM****. Please contact each site directly...
Cheshire May 11, East Lyme May TBA, Trumbull May 19, Waterbury May TBA, Storrs June TBA, Torrington June 2, New Fairfield June TBA.
- Time: Cheshire 10 AM, East Lyme TBA,Trumbull 10 AM, Waterbury TBA, Storrs TBA, Torrington 9:00 AM, New Fairfield TBA
- Site: Cheshire High School
- Registration Deadline: April 27, 2019 ***FIRST COME FIRST SERVED TO ENSURE MEDAL
- Cost: $8 per student includes medal and handouts. ONE CHECK PER SCHOOL PAYABLE TO: CONNECTICUT ASSOCIATION OF SCHOOLS..PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS: Collect registration fees from all participants. Remit purchase order or one school/district check, payable to CAS, by May 1, 2018. Please include a copy of your registration confirmation with check.
- Registration Instructions/Information:
Click here to download and print the Entry and Release Form. Please scan and send the completed form back via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 203-250-1345.
For more information go to http://www.kidsmarathonfoundation.org/