The success of KiDSMARATHON is built upon the simple concept of getting kids active and inspired at a young age. The beauty of the program, notes former CAS Director of Student Activities Dave Maloney, is that “it can be implemented in virtually any setting: rural, suburban or urban. Furthermore, it supports the ongoing physical and health education curricular efforts seamlessly.” ***PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FINAL MILE CELEBRATIONS IN STORRS, AND TRUMBULL ARE ONLY OPEN TO SCHOOLS IN THOSE DISTRICTS. (Schools are welcome to call CAS-CIAC if interested in hosting a final mile celebration).
- Date: Please Note: *** Accepting registrations for Cheshire Site ONLY and Individual Schools hosting their own KM****. Please contact each site directly...
Cheshire June 1, Danbury June 6, East Lyme May TBA, E.O. Smith-Storrs May 31, Trumbull May 19, Waterbury May 30, Torrington June 2, .
- Time: Cheshire 10 AM, Danbury 6 PM, East Lyme TBA, E. O. Smith 6 PM, Trumbull 10 AM, Waterbury 5 PM, Torrington 9:00 AM
- Site: Cheshire High School
- Registration Deadline: May 31, 2019 ***FIRST COME FIRST SERVED TO ENSURE MEDAL
- Cost: $8 per student includes medal and handouts. ONE CHECK PER SCHOOL PAYABLE TO: CONNECTICUT ASSOCIATION OF SCHOOLS..PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS: Collect registration fees from all participants. Remit purchase order or one school/district check, payable to CAS, by May 1, 2018. Please include a copy of your registration confirmation with check.
- Registration Instructions/Information:
Click here to download and print the Entry and Release Form. Please scan and send the completed form back via email to email@example.com or fax to 203-250-1345.
For more information go to http://www.kidsmarathonfoundation.org/