New Leaders Academy - Workshop #6 - "Leading for Students' Emotional Health"
Kimberly Jewers-Dailey, Director, Clifford Beers Clinic, will help participants learn what trauma and traumatic stress is, how to identify it in students, and the impact trauma has on learning and educational success. Participants will learn best practices when working with students who have experienced trauma and how to make a school trauma-informed. - Registration for the New Leaders Academy is open to elementary or secondary educational leaders in new positions. For questions regarding the workshop, please contact Ev Lyons at email@example.com or (203) 250-1111.
- Date: April 12, 2018
- Time: 8:00 am - Noon
- Site: Connecticut Association of Schools, 30 Realty Drive, Cheshire, CT 06410 - Conference Room C2, Lower Level
- Registration Deadline: April 9, 2018
- Cost: No Charge
- Please select your elementary, middle or high school from the pulldown.
- DO NOT select your district (unless you are in central office).
- DO NOT enter home addresses, phone numbers or email address; school information ONLY.
- SCSU Interns will be registered by the SCSU EDL Intern Coordinator.
There are no fees charged to participants from CAS member schools for Academy programs.
***A series fee of $100 will be assessed for educational leaders from non-member schools. Payment, payable to CAS, must be received in advance.
REMINDER: Please register separately for each session you desire.