New Leaders Academy Wksp #6 - "Hiring for Success: Human Resource Implications"
Presenter- Practitioner Panel...In a "people business", the key ingredient to success is bringing the right people into your organization and supporting them once they are "on board." A panel of HR experts will discuss successful approaches to finding effective teachers and how to avoid legal pitfalls in the hiring process.
- Date: Thursday, May 4, 2017
- Time: 8:00 a.m. - Noon
- Site: Connecticut Association of Schools, 30 Realty Drive, Cheshire, CT 06410 - Conference Room C2, Lower Level
- Registration Deadline: April 28, 2017
- Cost: No Charge
- Please select your elementary, middle or high school.
- DO NOT select your district.
- DO NOT enter home addresses or phone numbers.
- SCSU Interns will be registered by the SCSU EDL Intern Coordinator.
There are no fees charged to participants from CAS member schools for Academy programs.
***A series fee of $100 will be assessed for administrators from non-member schools. Payment, payable to CAS, must be received in advance.
REMINDER: Please register for each session you desire.