PPT Leadership and Facilitation Strategies to Guide the IEP Development Process
Presenter: Stephen Proffitt, Director, Special Education Programs & Instructional Design, SERCParticipants in this session will learn about a variety of proven practices and strategies designed to assist school teams in facilitating organized and collaborative PPT meetings that effectively engage all members in the process.Intended Audience: K-12 AdministratorsA FULLY charged laptop/tablet is required.Check-in 8:00-8:30 am, Workshop 8:30-11:30 am. This event is sponsored by Pullman & Comley, LLC and Jostens Renaissance Education.
- Date: January 30, 2020
- Time: 8:00 -11:30 am
- Site: Connecticut Association of Schools, 30 Realty Drive, Cheshire, CT 06410 - Lower Level
- Registration Deadline: January 27, 2020
- Cost: No Charge for CAS Member School/$50 per person for Non-CAS member
- Registration Instructions/Information:
1. Under "Affiliation": Select School/District accordingly. (Select District ONLY if participant works in central office.)2. Enter School/District address, phone numbers, and email address, NOT your home information.