PSAT 8-9 Assessment
In this workshop, Alan Bernstein, Senior Director at The College Board, will look at the grade appropriate test items found in this assessment and the reports available for schools and students. Since the PSAT 8/9 is designed to establish a baseline measurement of a student’s college and career readiness, we will look at how the PSAT 8/9 scores and results align to the SAT® and other PSAT-related assessments. We will also discuss several new College Board resources designed for students, teachers and counselors that participate in PSAT 8/9. This workshop is designed for districts using the PSAT 8/9 who want to learn more and for prospective districts considering adding PSAT 8/9. Registration questions should be directed to Noreen Liberopoulos at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Date: Tuesday, March 7, 2017
- Time: Check-in 8:30-9:00 am – Workshop 9:00 am-12:00 pm
- Site: Connecticut Association of Schools, 30 Realty Drive, Cheshire, CT 06410 - Conference Room C2, Lower Level
- Registration Deadline: March 1, 2017
- Cost: Introductory offer: CAS Member Schools: $40 per person/$200 per team of 5; Non-Member Schools: $50 per person/$250 per team of 5
Purchase Order or Payment due at CAS in advance of workshop.