CAS-Lions QUEST Social-Emotional Information Session
Lions QUEST is a global program which has been evaluated by a number of research studies that continue to highly rate its effectiveness and has been endorsed by the United Nations as part of their global initiative. The QUEST curriculum is divided into three grade levels (K-5/6-8/9-12) and can be used solely at one level or as a continuous K-12 district program.The Connecticut Association of Schools (CAS) in partnership with the Lions Clubs in Connecticut is pleased to be able to offer your staff an opportunity to view the program content and instructional strategies in a half-day workshop at CAS.• District/building teams are encouraged. (1 administrator, 1 classroom teacher and 1 support educator)• If registering a team, please submit one registration. Teams must attend the same session.• Two sessions will be offered (select morning or afternoon). Each will be limited to 60 participants.
- Date: October 3, 2019
- Time: 8:00-11:30 am OR 12:30-4:00 pm
- Site: Connecticut Association of Schools, 30 Realty Drive, Cheshire, CT 06410 - Lower Level
- Registration Deadline: September 30, 2019
- Cost: No Charge
- Registration Instructions/Information:
1. Under "Affiliation": Select School/District accordingly. (Select District ONLY if participant(s) works in central office.)2. Please enter School/District phone numbers, email and address accordingly. (No home information)3. Please select the morning or afternoon session.
4. Please select each participant's role.