PSAT-SAT Data and Collaboration Workshop - December 11, 2019
This workshop will begin with a quick overview of the SAT® and PSAT/NMSQT® score scales, Benchmarks, test items, and sub-scores. We will be spending considerable time on the various methods in which to measure student growth between assessments. With new score portal functions and additional College Board pre-post research, we will be able to delve deeper into growth modeling using the College Board Suite of Assessments. We will also review new e-learning modules and other curriculum resources to help schools and districts get the most out of the College Board Suite. During collaboration time, each attendee is asked to come with a school/district success using the Suite of Assessments and a continued challenge in order to share with the group. Each participant must bring a FULLY CHARGED tablet or laptop computer and have “Detail Level” access to their school/district data portal.Participants may remain until 1:30 pm for assistance and work together in teams and consult with College Board presenters. Please bring a bag lunch.Target Audience: curriculum leaders and school and district administratorsSchools/districts will be limited to 5 participants per workshop.***Provide school/district address and email ONLY. Do NOT enter home address, cell number or personal email address.***
- Date: December 11, 2019
- Time: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm [Check-in 8:30 - 9:00 am]
- Site: Connecticut Association of Schools, 30 Realty Drive, Cheshire, CT 06410 - Lower Level
- Registration Deadline: December 6, 2019 or When Registration is Full
- Cost: $50 per person from member school OR $75 per person from non-member school - Purchase Order/Payment is due in advance.
- Registration Instructions/Information:
- Select your school/district under "Affiliation".- Provide school/district address and email ONLY.***Do NOT enter home address, cell number or personal email address.***Purchase Order/Payment is due in advance and payable to CAS.*** School/District check ONLY. NO personal checks. ***Mail Purchase Order/Payment to:
Connecticut Association of Schools
Attn: Noreen Liberopoulos
30 Realty Drive
Cheshire, CT 06410Refunds will NOT be available for non-attendance or cancellation made one week in advance of workshop.