Map to New London Campus
Get directions from Google Maps
School Entered Directions
Directions to New London High School
New London High School(football, basketball, volleyball, track, fencing, soccer, lacrosse and wrestling)
From I-95 south: take exit 82, turn right at the end of the exit on to Rt. 85. Proceed to the traffic light. Turn right at the traffic light on to Jefferson Ave. proceed on Jefferson Ave to the first traffic light. The school will be in front of you and to the left. Go through the light and the entrance to the school is on the right. To access the gym and pool area, make a right hand turn at the top of the drive way. To access the athletic fields, make a left hand turn at the top of the driveway and proceed around the school to the back side of the building.
From I-395 north: take Exit 76. Turn left at the end of the exit onto Rt. 85. Proceed on Rt. 85 past the malls to the traffic light at the intersection of Rt. 85 and Jefferson Ave. Turn right on to Jefferson Ave and follow the directions as stated above.
From I-95 North: Take exit 82. At the end of the exit turn left and proceed as stated in first paragraph.
Sal Amanti Baseball Field and the Recreation Softball Fields
From I-95 south, I-95North and 395-North; Use the same directions as in proceeding to the school. When you arrive at the traffic light on Jefferson Ave., the school will be in front of you and to the right, turn left onto Chester St. Proceed on Chester St. approximately 1/4 mile. Turn left into the Bates Woods Recreation Complex. Sal Amanti Field and the Softball Fields are toward the rear.
Caulkins Park (Cross Country)
1. From I-95 south, I-95 north and 395- north; Use the same directions as in proceeding to the school.
2. At the traffic light at the intersection of Jefferson Ave and Chester St., turn right on to Chester St. and proceed to Clark Lane.(first left hand turn after entrance to Bates Woods)
3. Turn left on to Clark Lane and follow it to its intersection with Rt. 1.(Stop and Shop will be on the left).
4. Turn left onto Rt. 1 and proceed through two (2) traffic lights.
5. At the second of the two lights, bear to the right on to Willetts Ave. Remain on Willetts Ave and proceed through two sets of lights. You will pass across both Ocean and Montauk Aves.
6.After you pass through the second light, proceed to Riverview Ave and turn right onto Riverview Ave.
7. Take your first left, Crescent St. The Field and Parking area are at the end of the street.
Mercer Field (JV Baseball)
From I-95 south, I-95 north, I-395 north; Use the same directions as in proceeding to Veterans Field. When you get to the traffic light on Coleman St. do not turn left onto Cedar Grove Ave. Continue on Coleman St. to its end. Turn right at the end of Coleman St. on to Rt. 1(Bank St.). Proceed on Rt. 1 approximately 3/4 of a mile. Just before the Sunoco Gas Station turn left onto a small road that will bring you to Mercer Field.